Become A Volunteer
Helena Hover Foundation seeks event organizers who are interested in working with others to put their technology skills to good use for social change.
HHF Connect’s in person meetups are currently taking place in more than 100 cities in 41 countries around the world. They offer an opportunity to convene locally to share ideas, learn from one another, and collaborate on projects for real-world impact.
You should apply to be a HHF Connect organizer if
- You’re excited about gathering people to discuss and facilitate the use of nonprofit technology.
- You have strong roots in your community (or want a way to create them).
- You have one to two hours each week that you can devote to organizing an event.
- You have event-planning abilities and resources.
- You love to network and connect people.